Key West Fishing is some of the best in the world. With the Atlantic Ocean to the south and the Gulf of Mexico to the north you can fish on a reef for Grouper, Snapper, troll offshore for Dolphin, Wahoo, Sailfish, or Tuna, or head to shallow back country waters to find Bonefish, Tarpon, or Redfish.
Fishing and Adventure Trips
Offshore Fishing (34 SeaVee Triple 300 Mercury Verados)
- Full Day - $950
- 3/4 Day - $850
- Half Day - $750
- All offshore trips may have an additional fuel charge.
Inshore Fishing (20 Back Country - Mercury 250 XS)
- Full Day - $600
- 3/4 Day - $500
- Half Day - $400
Fishing and Snorkeling Adventure
Spend a day seeing Key West Like a Native. Go snorkeling on a reef, play on a sandbar, collect sea bisquits, and see a Key West Sunset from an Island.
- Full Day - $750
- 3/4 Day - $650
- Half Day - $550
We provide snorkeling gear in addition to everything provided on fishing trips. Don't forget your beach towel.
Provided on all Fishing Trips
We provide the following on all fishing trips:
- Professional and Friendly Service
- All fishing gear (rods, reels, bait, etc)
- Fishing Licenses
What You Should Bring on all Trips:
- Your camera (still or video)
- Sunscreen, Polarized Sun Glasses and hat
- Jacket or sweatshirt during winter
- Food and drinks
- Sneakers, boat shoes, or flip flops
- A cooler to take your catch home
- If you a prone to sea sickness take your medicine the night before and again with a light breakfeast in the morning.
At Key West Fishing Native we partner with only the best. Below are a few of our trusted partners.
Key West Fish and Fishing Calendar
Fishing in Key West is great year round. Depending on the time of year different fish species are in season and are more available. Our Calendar below will give you an idea of the types of fish you're most likely to catch when you go on your fishing adventure with Key West Fishing Native.